Translate

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Makin a Podcast out of MusicCapitalist Blog.


I've been consider which ave for the MusicCapitalist to take next, book, podcast tv show and we'll its Podcast.

INTRO Hola, this is Nelson Jacobsen here -- and I’m the blogger behind MusicCapitalist.com and now this Podcast by the name name. We’re going to get into the MusicBiz aspect of music from my position on the Independent Distribution front lines.   Music Capitalist will be talking about and with Indie Musician as well as dooers and thinkers that love to talk about music.



I've been working on the 1st interview and will be waiting for Monday's Soundscan numbers so that we'll have the industry most important data of music.  Who's @BuyingThis and how. Digital v Physical. Hopefully, the PODCast will be up Monday night or Tuesday.

I wanted to thank all of the people that have read this and given me feed back in person or online and give you a chance to suggest a topic.



Kitty O'Sheas in TenleyTown.net #MakeMusicDayDC 
PS is #IndieMonth 

No comments:

Post a Comment